[SailfishDevel] SyncML topic revived

deloptes deloptes at gmail.com
Fri Jun 7 07:09:35 UTC 2019

Hi,
and thank you for the answer. Appreciated! I see there is QT Bluetooth
module since 5.2. I'll be looking into this to see what is possible.
There is also a kde package bluez-qt which can be also useful, but I did not
have time to look closer. It just looks like that a lot needs to be
reworked to make it right. At the moment I don't know how far this has been
integrated in Sailfish. My experience with audio and sync is very
disappointing.

And thanks for the repos. Exactly there I've been looking. The best would be
to use QT Bluetooth consistently if possible. Who can provide more
information on the topic? I found this wiki which gives an overview of
packages but not on relations and I'm not sure how up to date it is:
https://wiki.merproject.org/wiki/SailfishOSS

thanks and regards