[SailfishDevel] SDK versioning

Rinigus rinigus.git at gmail.com
Fri Jul 26 06:35:54 UTC 2019

Slava,

In theory, and for most SFOS updates, you are right. But there are cases when you have to target specific versions due to incompatibilities between them. Latest  update (EA right now) enforces icon button coloring by default and you can opt out only if you specify option which would be incompatible with earlier Sfos versions (issue filed at TJC). Before last, we've got changes in ICU that resulted in separate builds for current and older Sfos versions (not sure its SFOS to blame here, though). So, targeting older versions of Sfos will not work if you hit these cases.

Cheers,

Rinigus