[SailfishDevel] [Minutes] Sailfish OS, Open Source community collaboration FOSDEM special meeting on 7th Feb 2019 at 09:00 UTC

Simonas Leleiva simonas.leleiva at jolla.com
Thu Feb 7 10:52:31 UTC 2019

Hi all,

Thanks for participating in today's meeting where we mainly recapped
FOSDEM discussions.
Meeting minutes are now provided below in variety of formats:

Minutes:
http://merproject.org/meetings/mer-meeting/2019/mer-meeting.2019-02-07-09.00.html
Minutes (text):
http://merproject.org/meetings/mer-meeting/2019/mer-meeting.2019-02-07-09.00.txt
Log:
http://merproject.org/meetings/mer-meeting/2019/mer-meeting.2019-02-07-09.00.log.html

REMINDER: Lets have our topics ready at least 3 days before the actual
meeting. This will make it easier for us to prepare answers beforehand
to save time.
Topics can be created here:
https://together.jolla.com/question/54157/sailfishos-open-source-collaboration-meeting-planning/

Next meeting will be held on Thursday, 21st February 2019 at 09:00 UTC

Cheers!
Sim (pp James, let's wish him getting well soon from the man flu!)