[SailfishDevel] Error installing .desktop file

Thomas Tanghus thomas at tanghus.net
Tue Aug 20 08:44:38 UTC 2019

"Thomas Tanghus" <thomas at tanghus.net> – 20. august 2019 09:24
> It's in the underlying 'src' directory:
> Maybe this isn't the best way to organize it? It has worked for me in another
> app, but I thing there has been a new SDK release since that.

This is the current state of the app (bear with me, it's in a deconstructive state. First app I wrote so it's much of a rewrite.)

  https://github.com/tanghus/currency-converter-qml

This is the app with a very similar build setup, and which actually builds and deploys ok with the newest SDK.

  https://github.com/tanghus/kitchen-timer-qml

--
/Thomas

A: Because it breaks the logical sequence of discussion