[SailfishDevel] Error installing .desktop file

Thomas Tanghus thomas at tanghus.net
Tue Aug 20 07:24:11 UTC 2019

Some how this from coderus only arrived in my inbox:

> there is a CONFIG += sailfishapp which is doing magic by installing qml,
> png and desktop files. Seems you missing that.

It's in the underlying 'src' directory:

TEMPLATE = app

TARGET = harbour-currencyconverter

# App version
DEFINES += APP_VERSION=\"\\\"$${VERSION}\\\"\"

CONFIG += sailfishapp

QT += dbus quick
#declarative

SOURCES += \
    $${TARGET}.cpp

#HEADERS += qmlsettings.h

CONFIG(release, debug|release) {
    DEFINES += QT_NO_DEBUG_OUTPUT
}

Maybe this isn't the best way to organize it? It has worked for me in another app, but I thing there has been a new SDK release since that.

--
/Thomas

A: Because it breaks the logical sequence of discussion
Q: Why is top posting bad?