[SailfishDevel] Error starting build Engine

deloptes deloptes at gmail.com
Mon Aug 5 11:22:09 UTC 2019

Thomas Tanghus wrote:

> Regarding "Another instance for VM "Sailfish OS Emulator 3.1.0.12" already
> exists":
>
> I had to install/remove several times to get it in a semi-working state.
> One of those times I manually removed the ~/SailfishOS and
> ~/.config/SailfishOS- SDK and ~/.config/VirtualBox directories, but
> apparently that wasn't enough..?
>
> Any idea on how to get this thing movin' will be much appreciated.

In .config/VirtualBox/VirtualBox.xml - do you have under MachineRegistry
entry with "Sailfish OS Emulator 3.1.0.12"?

Does the directory exist?

Perhaps it is better to use the SDKMaintenanceTool and try to repare or
manually fix entry/directory in the MachineRegistry.

I had similar but not same issue lately.

regards