[SailfishDevel] QML IconButton in SFOS 3.1

Slava Monich slava.monich at jolla.com
Sat Aug 3 14:33:32 UTC 2019

I don't think there's an "official" way of maintaining backward
compatibility but I'd humbly suggest something like if ("color" in icon) ...

e.g. I do this kind of thing to notifications:

     Notification {
         id: clipboardNotification
         previewBody: "Copied to clipboard"
         Component.onCompleted: {
             if ("icon" in clipboardNotification) {
                 clipboardNotification.icon = "icon-s-clipboard"
             }
         }
     }

Cheers,