[SailfishDevel] Harbour compatibility - including multiple executables in a single RPM

rinigus rinigus.git at gmail.com
Mon May 14 18:52:07 UTC 2018

Hi David,

the rules regarding single executable haven't changed, to my knowledge.
That particular problem was solved for my case by writing a wrapper and
called either QML main or the main I wanted to use from Valhalla (
https://github.com/rinigus/osmscout-server-route/blob/master/src/harbour-osmscout-server-module-route.cpp#L19).
This solution would work, but its a touch harder to maintain. In the end,
its up to you whether you want to have the app in the harbour or not. After
all, its your decision. However, I would suggest to consider distribution
via OpenRepos and not waste too much time for working around Harbour rules.

Best wishes,

Rinigus

PS: Ironically, few month later, I had to pull out of Harbour anyway due to
the changes in systemd API