[SailfishDevel] heartbeat timer that doenst freeze when phone is hibernated

J Pablo Navarro elfio at hiperones.es
Thu Sep 28 15:58:28 UTC 2017

Hi!

This is my first answer to any question not started by me on this email list :D

I had to deal with something similar. There is a system command that you can
use to wake up the phone at specific time: timedclient-qt5.

Also, nemo-keepalive is the package you would need in case you want to do some
stuff while the phone screen is off.