[SailfishDevel] Installing Nemo Notification C++ in EA SDK

Dylan Van Assche dylan.van.assche at protonmail.com
Wed Sep 13 06:44:46 UTC 2017

Hi Martin,

I already tried that, I get this then:

[nemo at SailfishSDK ~]$ sdk-manage --target --list
/home/nemo/.scratchbox2 missing, create some targets with sb2-init!
[nemo at SailfishSDK ~]$ sdk-manage --devel --install SailfishOS-armv7hl nemo-qml-plugin-notifications-qt5
Target SailfishOS-armv7hl is not a valid Scratchbox2 target

Building apps isn't an issue so I don't get why the SDK can't find the target.

Kind regards,
Dylan Van Assche