[SailfishDevel] cannot install package on engine target any more

jerome levreau levreau.jerome at vostoksystem.eu
Thu Sep 7 09:35:47 UTC 2017

hi, I' running qtcreator 4.0.1, sdk 1707 (2.1.1).
I can build apps, log in into the engine, but I cannot install new package
on engine target any more, for example nemonotification :

(with --nodeps --force) Error: Subprocess failed. Error: RPM failed:
warning:
/var/cache/zypp/packages/jolla/mw/armv7hl/nemo-qml-plugin-notifications-qt5-1.1.0-1.17.2.armv7hl.rpm:
Header V3 DSA/SHA1 Signature, key ID 3647af9c: NOKEY
error: Unable to open current directory: No such file or directory

Problem occured during or after installation or removal of packages:
Installation aborted by user

Synchronising target to host
Sync completed

I tried to create a new ssh key for mersdk (after cleaning up
private_keys/engine), removed my .ssh dir, even tried to install new target
(earlyaccess)

Not much help on the web, but look like on my target there's some
certificate missing

Thanks