[SailfishDevel] Sailfish OS, Open source collaboration meeting on Thursday, November 30th 2017, at 09:00 UTC

James Noori james.noori at jolla.com
Wed Nov 29 22:57:28 UTC 2017

Hi all,

Sending this earlier on your way as I won't be available tomorrow
morning to chair this meeting. The meeting will be given to the capable
hands of Simonas Leleiva (Sledges) as your chairperson tomorrow.

No reminders needed as we have enough topics and sailors are aware of
them accordingly, so consider this as your reminder to participate in
the meeting.

The agenda for the meeting can be found below: