[SailfishDevel] Sailfish X does not pair with HFT/HSP systems (Former: [Reminder] Sailfish OS, Open source community collaboration meeting on November 15th 2017 at 09:00 UTC)

deloptes deloptes at gmail.com
Wed Nov 22 20:54:47 UTC 2017

Adam Pigg wrote:

> I also fixed pairing with my car and bluez5.

Hi,
thank you, so if this is regarding mido I would need similar for f5121
(Xperia X) thus droid-config-f5121.
This was a valuable hint to understand where to look at.

> Bluez5 has an autopair plugin for BT <= 2.0, but only tries 0000.  My car
> uses 1234.  The autopair is supposed to prompt for a pin if it fails, but
> my car just tries the once.  Fix is to start bluetooth2 with -P autopair
> to disable it.

you surely mean bluetoothd and not bluetooth2

https://github.com/piggz/droid-config-mido/commit/62db3befe6fab28306fe8b9d160794d8efe8a752

https://github.com/piggz/droid-config-mido/commit/a2f3d65e5c0735bac33ef2c405e9f108fd616f3e

https://github.com/piggz/droid-config-mido/commit/ce34a8071a965a67a743f70ebebc40f7b0da4d54

> Adam

So it looks like in Xperia X HFT is not enabled per default. There is only
usb-moded in the files.

My question is if (there are a lot of changes and adaptations to be done)
but if the package is modified to provide HFT, would it be sufficient,
because it seems to be a configuration package (more or less) to ofono.

How do I know if ofono is compiled with HFT support - would it be
sufficient?

Is there someone from Jolla/Sailfish to do this officially - I would be glad
to test - this is a preferred option?

regards