[SailfishDevel] [Reminder] Sailfish OS, Open source community collaboration meeting on November 15th 2017 at 09:00 UTC

Adam Pigg adam at piggz.co.uk
Wed Nov 22 16:31:19 UTC 2017

I also fixed pairing with my car and bluez5.

Bluez5 has an autopair plugin for BT <= 2.0, but only tries 0000.  My car
uses 1234.  The autopair is supposed to prompt for a pin if it fails, but
my car just tries the once.  Fix is to start bluetooth2 with -P autopair to
disable it.

https://github.com/piggz/droid-config-mido/commit/62db3befe6fab28306fe8b9d160794d8efe8a752

I than had to enable hfp for ofono/bluez5
https://github.com/piggz/droid-config-mido/commit/a2f3d65e5c0735bac33ef2c405e9f108fd616f3e

And then i moved the file to the correct location
https://github.com/piggz/droid-config-mido/commit/ce34a8071a965a67a743f70ebebc40f7b0da4d54

Adam