[SailfishDevel] Sailfish OS, open source, collaboration meeting - May 17th 2017 at 08:00 UTC

James Noori james.noori at jolla.com
Wed May 17 07:49:44 UTC 2017

Good morning everyone!

For this week's meeting we have one topic announced other than our usual
ones.

The agenda for today's meeting is as follows:

Date: 17/05/2017
Time: 08:00 UTC
Duration: Approximately 35 minutes
Chair: Jaymzz_
Location: #mer-meeting on freenode IRC:
http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#mer-meeting

Topics to be discussed:

-   Intro (5 min)
-   Is Sony Xperia X running Sailfish OS going to have full camera
support or will it be like AOSP? (10 min)
-   General discussion (15 min)
-   Next meeting's time and date (5 min)

Please familiarize yourself with the topics before the meeting, as well
as the common Meetbot commands https://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot (it's
used for meeting management and logging)

Thanks and best regards,
James Noori,
Community Manager