[SailfishDevel] [Reminder] Sailfish OS, open source, collaboration meeting on Wednesday, May 17th 2017 at 08:00 UTC

Sepehr James Noori james.noori at jolla.com
Mon May 15 07:33:21 UTC 2017

Hi all!

I'm sending this reminder a bit earlier than usual to give everyone more
time to add their topics to the planning page.

As you know, our bi-weekly collaboration meeting is going to be held on
_Wednesday, 17th of May 2017 at 08:00 UTC_. So far there hasn't been any
topics announced as it was the case last week. This reminder is for you
who has a topic in mind and haven't announced it yet.

Please feel free to announce your topic before _Wednesday at 07:30_ UTC
so I can send the final email and proceed with the meeting. Link to the
planning page:
https://together.jolla.com/question/54157/sailfishos-open-source-collaboration-meeting-planning/

Note: The meeting will _not_ be postponed if there are no topics
announced. We will proceed with the general discussion like last time.

Thanks and best regards,
James Noori,
Community Manager