[SailfishDevel] sync to two google accounts when both own the same calender

Chris Adams chris.adams at jolla.com
Fri May 5 06:51:18 UTC 2017

Hi Niv,

Thanks for the report.

Are you able to collect some sync logs from the msyncd (Buteo synchronisation daemon) process, as described in https://sailfishos.org/wiki/CalDAV_and_CardDAV_Community_Contributions#Sync_Logs which will give us information about the Google Calendar synchronisation.

Also, can you collect logs from contactsd by doing the following from a normal nemo ssh terminal:
systemctl --user stop contactsd.service
CONTACTSD_DEBUG=1 devel-su -p contactsd

Send them to me directly at chris dot adams at jolla dot com after redacting any personal information, and I can investigate further!

Best regards,
Chris.