[SailfishDevel] Nemo DBus typedCall

Slava Monich slava.monich at jolla.com
Sun Jun 11 17:16:28 UTC 2017

And keep in mind that starting with Sailfish OS 2.1.1 non-privileged
processes won't be able to set this property (as well as do a few other
connman things, e.g. manipulate the services). In order to be able to
use the restricted D-Bus APIs you would have to ask the launcher to run
your app under nemo:privileged but that would automatically disqualify
the app from getting accepted to Jolla Store. Sailfish OS is getting
security conscious!

Cheers,
-Slava