[SailfishDevel] OBS questions

rinigus rinigus.git at gmail.com
Sat Jul 29 12:00:42 UTC 2017

Hi,

looks like Mapnik issue is induced by a bug in tar_git script and I hope it
will be resolved.

I have a next issue while compiling one of the programs. Namely, to comply
with Jolla Store rules, I include all required "non-standard" libraries
into /usr/share of the program. This seems to upset rpmlint a great deal,
as in

harbour-osmscout-server-module-route.i486: E:
library-without-ldconfig-postun (Badness: 300)
/usr/share/harbour-osmscout-server-module-route/lib/libicuuc.so.52

Any idea how to get rpmlint skip those "errors" and publish the package?

Best wishes,

Rinigus