[SailfishDevel] QtLocation | Qt 5.6

Chris Adams chris.adams at jolla.com
Thu Jul 13 00:40:38 UTC 2017

Hi,

I think veskuh will be the best to answer these questions.

Currently, I don't think any work has gone toward upgrading QtLocation to version 5.6 yet, as we're busy with other projects.  Originally the decision to not take QtLocation 5.6 into use along with the rest of the Qt 5.6 libs was, I believe, because of the different licensing of QtLocation.  I think veskuh would be the best person to describe our intent going forward, and possible roadmap for updating.

Best regards,
Chris.