[SailfishDevel] Sailfish OS Open Source Community Collaboration Meeting 9th of January 2017 at 0900 UTC

James Noori james.noori at jolla.com
Mon Jan 9 08:11:29 UTC 2017

Hi all,

It seems that the reminder I sent yesterday did its job and we had 2
more topics added to the page.
So thanks to everyone who responded and added topics here:
https://together.jolla.com/question/54157/sailfishos-open-source-collaboration-meeting-planning/

As a result, the meeting will be held at the same agreed time today,
09/01/2017 at 09:00 UTC.
Location: #mer-meeting on Freenode IRC
Chairperson: Jaymzz
Duration: Approximately 80 minutes

Proposed topics:

-    Intro (5min)
-    Google Play Services (10 min)
-    Promotion of polished Sailfish ports on Sailfishos.org  (15 min)
-    QtLocation and Qt 5.6 licensing in general (20 min)
-    General discussion (15 min)
-    Next meeting date (5min)

I also left ten extra minutes in the end just in case some topic took a
longer time to conclude.

Please familiarize yourself with the topics before the meeting, as well
as the common Meetbot commands which is used for meeting management and
commanding: https://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot

Best regards,
James Noori,
Community Manager