[SailfishDevel] My First App: FollowMe (reading comics+manga), some issues with cover

alien alien at rmail.be
Sun Jan 8 16:52:32 UTC 2017

Hi,

This is my first app:

https://github.com/alien999999999/harbour-followme

You can already use it, it has 4 providers, and you can already read
your comics, it keeps track of where you're at, and can check for
updates, and can download a bunch of chapters in the background.

but there's something wrong with the cover page i'm trying to make,
basically I wanted standard to show how many items you're following, and
when you actually are reading something to show what you're reading and
at what chapter you're at. (and also to show the progress of the
downloadQueue)

but when it's going to the Entry page and the loadChapter is finished,
the cover seems still the same, even though there is no error...

PS: i'm also in need of an Icon (something sailfishOS-like).

PPS: i have a question regarding "Flattr". IIUC, if you have a flattr,
you have to flattr other apps every month, or you will lose your money
that has been donated? and you can't start with balance 0€?