[SailfishDevel] [CardDAV] duplicate entries

E.S. Rosenberg es.rosenberg+sailfishos.org at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 23:13:23 UTC 2017

Hi everyone,
Last week I noticed that my phone seems to have gone into similar behavior
as I described a long time ago with google sync here:
https://together.jolla.com/question/58416/fixing-the-contacts-db/

I currenlty have 26k entries in contacts.db for 9xx contacts.

I suspect that this may be linked to a stage where I was connected via a
filtered provider that tried to MITM the connection and caused it to close
with an authentication error, I'm going to clean it up the same way I
described there and turn carddav back on but I am wondering if anyone else
has experienced similar issues.

Is anyone aware of any reason not to just delete everything with syncTarget
== carddav (or != local)?

Thanks,
Eli

Stats: