[SailfishDevel] org.nemomobile.configuration examples

Michael Neufing michael at neufing.org
Tue Feb 7 12:56:49 UTC 2017

Hi,

have a look at my SailfishReboot repo at GitHub [1].
You can just add your properties into the ConfigurationGroup and that's
it :)
The loading/saving/notifying is already handled four you *magic* :)

Br,
Michael

[1]
https://github.com/ejjoman/harbour-sailfishreboot/blob/3b7644b51a36d57bfe9afacf39959ca27b79e235/qml/common/Settings.qml#L4