[SailfishDevel] org.nemomobile.configuration examples

Dylan Van Assche dylan.van.assche at protonmail.com
Tue Feb 7 12:46:26 UTC 2017

Hi devs,

Currently I'm struggling with the org.nemomobile.configuration QML module.
On the SailfishOS Reference pages is explained which properties this module has but I can't find any examples there.
After some Googling I found some examples on how to use ConfigurationValue {} but I want to group several settings together in a ConfigurationGroup {}.
Does anyone a simple example on how to use ConfigurationGroup {}?

Thanks & have a nice day,
Dylan Van Assche aka modulebaan