[SailfishDevel] [Live meeting from FOSDEM] Sailfish OS Open Source Collaboration Meeting, Saturday February 3rd 2017

James Noori james.noori at jolla.com
Fri Feb 3 18:31:12 UTC 2017

Dear Sailfish Community member,

On Saturday, February 4th 2017, we are arranging a special live YouTube
meeting for our valued community members. This meeting is going to be
hosted live from FOSDEM in Belgium where a couple of Sailors and some of
our amazing community members are located this weekend.

In this meeting there will be discussions based on the asked questions
and topics on TJC [ LINK:
https://together.jolla.com/question/54157/sailfishos-open-source-collaboration-meeting-planning/
], please feel free to add your topic based on the instructions in the
mentioned link. As a participant to the meeting you get to attend it
live and also ask questions and comment to the discussed topics.

Sailfish OS, Open Source Community Collaboration Meeting on YouTube
Host: Simonas Leleiva, Hardware Adaptation and L10n engineer at Jolla
Time: February 4th 2017 at 15:30 CET
Place: YouTube (Link will be shared by tomorrow)

Looking forward to the session with you!

Regards,
James Noori
Community Manager, Jolla