[SailfishDevel] Sailfish X does not pair with HFT/HSP systems (Former: [Reminder] Sailfish OS, Open source community collaboration meeting on November 15th 2017 at 09:00 UTC)

deloptes deloptes at gmail.com
Mon Dec 4 21:01:27 UTC 2017

Adam Pigg wrote:

> No, i was not suggesting a link in /etc, I was suggesting copying the
> bluetoothd.service file there, to allow it to be modified, by adding the
> "-P autopair" parameter to disable the autopair plugin. This fix is
> specifically for pairing BT <= 2.0 devices where the code is not 0000. It
> has nothing to do with the HFP profile problems after that.

Hi Adam,
I mentioned this for completeness, I think after this I was able to see the
Handsfree AG in the profiles and before not, or might be I finally inserted
the sim :), but I think it is the former one.

Honestly I do not see a difference between the symlink and the original
file. + the file is present there and dbus-org.bluez.service ->
bluetooth.service

Anyway it is up to someone more knowledgable to draw the conclusions out of
my post. This all new systemd and bluez5 is too much for the little time I
can spend.

thanks and regards