[SailfishDevel] Sailfish X does not pair with HFT/HSP systems (Former: [Reminder] Sailfish OS, Open source community collaboration meeting on November 15th 2017 at 09:00 UTC)

Adam Pigg adam at piggz.co.uk
Mon Dec 4 20:42:24 UTC 2017

No, i was not suggesting a link in /etc, I was suggesting copying the
bluetoothd.service file there, to allow it to be modified, by adding the
"-P autopair" parameter to disable the autopair plugin. This fix is
specifically for pairing BT <= 2.0 devices where the code is not 0000. It
has nothing to do with the HFP profile problems after that.