[SailfishDevel] translations don't work anymore in pure sailfish-qml apps after update to 2.1.1.24

Boris Pohler boris at pohlers-web.de
Fri Aug 18 12:14:09 UTC 2017

Hi,
I use sailfish-qml to start my PyOtherSide/QML application.

If I placed my qm-translation files in a folder called translations like
until 2.1.1.24, but now translation is broken.

It's allready assigned at TJC:
https://together.jolla.com/question/164349/release-notes-211-jamsanjoki/?answer=
164564#post-id-164564

Does anybody how to fix it or any other way to use qm-translation with pure
sailfish-qml?

Many thanks in advance for your help!
Boris