[SailfishDevel] SilicaWebView, google sign-in button and app authorization

Andrew Branson andrew.branson at jolla.com
Sun Oct 16 16:15:57 UTC 2016

Reading their reasonings in the reg article, they should allow use of the new Silica Webview, provided it is used with the user's browser profile. After all, it is just an embeddable version of the main browser, rather than a classic webview. Maybe it should have its name changed...

On Sun Oct 16 17:28:06 2016 GMT+0200, Kimmo Lindholm wrote:
> But that should start for new ones on 20th oct, and full blockage april 2017 ?
> So you should be still fine.
>
> (this is not helping you problem though)

Sent from my Jolla