[SailfishDevel] App doenst launch in intex aqua fish

joao morgado joaodeusmorgado at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 12 08:03:41 UTC 2016

Hi sailors
My intex aqua fish arrived  few days a go, so it's coding time :)
I activated the developer mode, installed latest Sailfish sdk, sucessfully connected the device by wifi / ssh and deployed a template QtCreator Sailfish OS Qtquick application.
The template app runs fine on the emulator, but on the intex it faills at launch without any error, I only get an "Application finished with exit code 0." in qtcreator output window. I didnt change any code yet, so its not a bug related with code.
When tapping the app icon on the device, the app tries to load during a few seconds, but then it fails. I also experienced some computer crashs during build. I'm runing a core i7 laptop with nvidia 840m, with latest mint cinamon 64bits.
So I stuck at the very begginig, any suggestions on what to do ?
BrJoão