[SailfishDevel] [OFF-TOPIC] Talos secure workstation

Franck Routier (perso) alci at mecadu.org
Thu Nov 10 13:40:07 UTC 2016

Hi all,

in case some of you would be interested, I wanted to draw your attention
to this crowd-funding project:
https://www.crowdsupply.com/raptor-computing-systems/talos-secure-workstation

This is a completely open Power8 based ATX mainboard. To quote, "It is
the first and only high performance computer with absolutely no
proprietary software or firmware blobs."

I know this is quite off-topic on this list, but I thought some of you
might be interested and not aware of it.

Apologies if this is considered rude by some of you.

Best regards,

Franck