[SailfishDevel] problem with libpng

Iosif Hamlatzis i.hamlatzis at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 11:00:59 UTC 2016

I can disregard it as long as they don't reject my game. But it's one of
the reasons they rejected my game.

It seams the new libpng regards this as error and not warning because
according to what they say, under JollaC device nothing is rendered on the
screen. So I presume the installed libpng on their JollaC device stops

I don't have access to a JollaC device so is there an emulator image
2.0.1.14 for for the JollaC device I can use to test my game?

The other reason for rejecting my game is too much power consumption on
their device. On my device I don't see that much. But I am not sure if I am
going to do something about it because I need my game to run even when in
the background. I have created a gambling game and I need my RNG
(Random Number Generator) to run even on the background, because when I
tested with pausing the game when going to background it got a
bit predictably.