[SailfishDevel] Open source in-app ad API helper for QML - please, join

zoltan.lutor at gmail.com zoltan.lutor at gmail.com
Tue May 31 14:55:55 UTC 2016

Hi,

I would be more than happy if you try it on Ubuntu.

If you could contribute improving how received HTML content is displayed - in WebView currently -, that would be awsome...

Especially missing how to navigate to external browser when user clicks on displayed ad...

And how to detect if clicked on ad or not...

Michael Hall írta ekkor: 2016.05.31. 16:06

Hi Zoltan,

I'd be interested in trying to get this working in Ubuntu Touch apps. It
would be easier if it was pure QML though, is there anything in the C++
code that couldn't be done in Javascript?

Michael Hall

mhall119 at ubuntu.com