[SailfishDevel] Open source in-app ad API helper for QML - please, join

Martin Kolman martin.kolman at gmail.com
Tue May 31 07:24:23 UTC 2016

Tue, 31 May 2016 07:13:33 +0000 Peter Kovacs:

> Ads are a classic earn design. As buying an App.
> Some Open Source enthusiasts are oppose these ways. And you find them
> in the Jolla Platform, because jolla is much closer to these
> idealistic views then Apple or Android.
>
> I personally don't not mind Ads, if I can switch them off for a
> donation/buyoff. But this is only me.

Yeah - as long as there is a way to pay the developer not to show the
adds I would be fine with that (one needs to support the developers,
especially on Sailfish OS).
On the other hand I would most probably simply not use an app where the
ads can't be "paid off".