[SailfishDevel] [Official Announcement] Join the Sailfish Community Device Program now!

juice juice at swagman.org
Thu May 26 12:44:32 UTC 2016

Oleksii Serdiuk kirjoitti 2016-05-26 15:41:
> I think that the question might have been BTLE support in Android. On
> Jolla Phone it doesn't work due to old Android version.
>
> From the specs it looks like a "rebranded" Aqua Fish, so I expect BTLE
> support in Android to be present.

OK, that never crossed my mind since I could not care less about Android
support :)

But indeed if it is that, what makes you think that the Android support
in the Intex phone would be different version than what's on the Jolla
SBJ?
I'd imagine both have exactly the same Dalvik version since the OS
version is same too...

   - juice -