[SailfishDevel] [Postponed] Sailfish OS Community Collaboration Meeting

James Noori james.noori at jolla.com
Wed May 25 18:13:03 UTC 2016

Hello everyone!

I hope you have had a fantastic day and a nice week so far!

Following last week's postponed meeting, I reckon this week's meeting
will be postponed as well since there hasn't been any topics added to
TJC yet.
In that case the meeting will be postponed yet another week. Let's see
if we will get any new topics by the community on 2nd of June :)

The agenda for the new meeting will be: