[SailfishDevel] New Sailfish Community Program is launching soon - heads up!

James Noori james.noori at jolla.com
Fri May 20 15:18:33 UTC 2016

Dear Jolla community member,

Next week, we are launching a new Sailfish Community Program, and we
want all of you, our dear community members, to be aware of it!

At this point this is just a "/pre-pre-announcement/", and we ask you to
check your emails on Monday and Tuesday next week. We can only take a
limited amount of participants to the program, and we want you to be a
part of this.

We are very excited about the Program, and are sure that you will be
too. More info to follow soon!

Have a great weekend all,

On behalf of the whole Jolla team,
James Noori