[SailfishDevel] LED Notification

Matthew Vogt matthew.vogt at jolla.com
Wed Mar 30 21:20:41 UTC 2016

Hi Georg.

There's three ways to emit notifications: via D-Bus, using the QML binding, and using the C++ library underlying the QML library.  The last one is in the nemonotifications-qt5 library, the interface is described here: https://sailfishos.org/develop/docs/nemo-qml-plugin-notifications/libnemonotifications-notification.html/

You can see an example of the C++ library version in use here: https://git.merproject.org/mer-core/fingerterm/blob/master/util.cpp#L235

If you need more assistance, please indicate which interface you're using and describe the problem you're having.

Thanks,
Matt