[SailfishDevel] LED Notification

george b scooterschorschi at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 19:08:45 UTC 2016

Hi

I am working on a port of the textsecure App from the Ubuntu Phone.
Basic Text messaging is working between my jolla and an android phones
Signal App.

Now I want to implement notifications on new incoming messages. I can't
figure out how to do this. I read something about the use of D-Bus for
this. There is also a qml binding [1]. The example only leads to a simple
text on the messages screen. No real Notification is triggered.

Can someone point me in the right direction on this issue?

Bye
Georg

[1]
https://sailfishos.org/develop/docs/nemo-qml-plugin-notifications/qml-org-nemomobile-notifications-notification.html/