[SailfishDevel] Help for Syncthing App

Andrew Branson andrew.branson at cern.ch
Mon Mar 14 16:18:37 UTC 2016

Assuming that your 4 is related to your 1, I tweaked System Monitor for the tablet, and I just chose whichever subdir of power_supply had the word battery into. I figured that would at least stand some chance of working with as yet unknown devices:

https://github.com/abranson/harbour-systemmonitor/commit/faf9894471bccb7d379a907cdcc642c25142b992

or of course crash when there's no match :)