[SailfishDevel] Help for Syncthing App

Pami Ketolainen pami.ketolainen at jolla.com
Mon Mar 14 16:03:01 UTC 2016

On 03/14/2016 04:49 PM, Michael Fuchs wrote:
> Right, the colons where missing. But this was just an example, which I
> know from the documentation. I would need it to have two different
> values for tablet and phone. It's got to be sth like:
>
> arm: VAR = ARMVALUE
> x86_32: VAR = x86VALUE

There probably is a way to detect the architecture during build time,
but in general that is not the right way to differentiate between
different types of devices. Because there could be ARM tablets and x86
phones.

Most likely if you need to do some decisions based on the device type,
you should do that at run time.

--
Pami Ketolainen