[SailfishDevel] graphDB (gnome - tracker) on sailfish

Peter Kovacs leginee at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 06:46:23 UTC 2016

I see we are not on the same page.

Lucene:

> Apache LuceneTM is a high-performance, full-featured text search
> engine library written entirely in Java. It is a technology suitable
> for nearly any application that requires full-text search, especially
> cross-platform.
I am not sure how that benefits us for better user experience in
contacts. This is good for document indexing, maybe in combinations with
MongoDB. (Check Polarion out)

@ Tracker and SQL Lite:
I cannot verify that tracker is using SQL Lite as RDF implementation.
Can you please point to the document source?
Tracker has a SQL Lite crawler to be able to build Indexes on SQL data,
I think. At east thats what google search seem to point me at.

I have not looked to deeply into the tracker Architecture since I am
first want to design a concept. If tracker turns to be inefficient
technically, it is still possible to improve.
That is for a later step in the design process. So imho you are still
into to much detiails for my taste.

Let me write a first draft on the concept. Then you will see.