[SailfishDevel] Image scaling in Label with StyledText format

Oleg maledictusdemagog at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 07:26:01 UTC 2016

Hello, developers.
I want to use Label with StyledText format. My text has images of different size via img html tag and this tag very often has width attribute.
I modify text and set width to screen size.
And the problems begin: if I use RichText format all are awesome and image has proper width and height  accordingly to this width.
But I need to use StyledText and when I set width - image doesn't scaled to this width. If I set height too - it scaled better but I can't calculate proper height of image and image takes mach space in Label.
Can you help me how I can show scaled images in StyledText format as in RichText format?

--
Отправлено с устройства Jolla