[SailfishDevel] dqml

Joona Petrell joona.petrell at jolla.com
Mon Jul 4 06:56:02 UTC 2016

Hi Petr,

Unfortunately you cannot currently. Dqml is not a productised tool. Qt just announced a new project called QmlLive http://code.qt.io/cgit/qt-apps/qmllive.git as part of their Qt Automotive Suite. Would be awesome to get it integrated to Sailfish SDK. Before we have time to work on it community contributions (packaging qmllive, making it build and run on Sailfish targets, preparing setup instructions for app developers, integrating it to the official SDK https://github.com/sailfish-sdk) are welcome. :)

While the environment was different the actual Silica code and examples I presented should run without issues on Sailfish SDK and Sailfish devices.

Br,

Joona