[SailfishDevel] Patching bluetooth keyboard

Kim Foder kim at foder.dk
Mon Jan 25 23:03:00 UTC 2016

Hi

I have a Rii mini pocket keyboard with English layout, and would like to patch
the keyboard layout to be able to enter the national characters for Denmark (æ
ø å). I would like to make alt+o => ø, alt+a => å etc.

From what I read on the 'net I need to patch the boston.qmap file, does anyone
know if this is correct?

I ask because no matter what I do to this file, it does not have any effect (I
do reboot after replacing the file).

I have looked at the source for kmap2qmap and am fairly sure I have patched
the file correctly!

Any ideas?

Thanks

/Kim