[SailfishDevel] Qt5SystemInfo status

Riku Lahtinen rikul.lajolla at kiu.as
Sat Jan 23 06:56:21 UTC 2016

Hi!

Thanks for the hints. I ended to dbus solution for two reasons:

1. It is currently supported by Jolla Harbour
2. In my code the CellId update didn't work reliable in QtSystemInfo
solution. The app did not always update  the cell info when the cell was
changed. E.g. if you changed the phone from 4G to 2G QtSystemsInfo did
not change the CellId info like DBus solution.

To get info and examples for dbus coding was not very easy for me. First
you have to somehow find right services, interfaces and paths and test
them with dbus-send command with your jolla. Then you are ready to code
DBusInterface. Still in phase to find right parameters to get wifi SSIDs.

If my DBus code helps some other it can be found from
https://github.com/Rikujolla/oontoissa/blob/master/qml/harbour-oontoissa.qml
, lines 59-79

Riku