[SailfishDevel] Qt5SystemInfo status

Oleksii Serdiuk contacts at oleksii.name
Tue Jan 12 12:00:34 UTC 2016

Well, just for getting cell info - yes, should be enough to query
ofono(?) through dbus.

For my case, Inned more info, like device model, OS version, etc. So
custom-built libQt5SystemInfo.so.5 is a drop-in replacement until Qt
SystemInfo gets whitelisted: I'll only have to remove it from the RPM
without needing to change anything in my app.

--
With best regards,
Oleksii Serdiuk