[SailfishDevel] Is harbour.jolla.com down?

jollailija at gmail.com jollailija at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 15:19:20 UTC 2016

Pami Ketolainen kirjoitti ma helmikuuta 15 15:25:08 2016 GMT+0200:
> The server error in the TJC post is separate issue, related to handling
> unsupported dependencies in the uploaded RPM. And unfortunately we have
> not had resources to fix it yet. If your RPM passes the RPM validator in
> the SDK, it should not show that server error on upload.

Strange, I have only modified the QML files between this and last release. I'll take a look at that.

I also had problems with uploading the store banner image (as seen in the screenshot at TJC). That shouldn't be related to the binary having bad dependencies.

Anyway, I haven't tried Harbour today, the issue could be gone allready.

Cheers,
jollailija
--
Lähetetty Jollastani