[SailfishDevel] Is harbour.jolla.com down?

Pami Ketolainen pami.ketolainen at jolla.com
Mon Feb 15 13:25:08 UTC 2016

On 02/15/2016 11:38 AM, jollailija at gmail.com wrote:
> Kaj-Michael Lang kirjoitti ma helmikuuta 15 10:29:07 2016 GMT+0200:
>> On Mon, 2016-02-15 at 05:49 +0000, Riku wrote:
>>> Is the harbour.jolla.com currently down? When trying to connect only a
>>> white page is displayed? It has been such since yesterday evening?
>>
>> Works normally for me.
>>
>> --
>> Kaj-Michael Lang <milang at tal.org>

> I think something is going on, see my TJC thread:
>
> https://together.jolla.com/question/129533/server-errors-at-harbour/

We had some problems with the server instance earlier, so it was showing
blank page or refusing to sign in. But that should be fixed now.

The server error in the TJC post is separate issue, related to handling
unsupported dependencies in the uploaded RPM. And unfortunately we have
not had resources to fix it yet. If your RPM passes the RPM validator in
the SDK, it should not show that server error on upload.

--
Pami Ketolainen